Friday 17 February 2012

Day 1 - Stella's Travel Diary - COMO Shambhala Estate

It's been my lifelong dream to visit Bali, and I feel so lucky to be able to visit COMO Shambhala Estate. I arrived here a couple of hours ago and feel overwhelmed by how fantastic this place is! You get a sense when you are driving through the village that's next to the resort, and even before you enter the gates, that this place is going to be something special. But even then, it completely blew me away. 
Bear in mind, I was just coming from an Aman resort that was pretty amazing and a hard act to follow. I have been to some seriously luxurious places in my day but this place is something else. I realised we, and they, seriously undersell it - and for the price and offers we have it's a bargain.
I start my programme tomorrow. I am doing the rejuvenation programme so will keep you updated daily of how it goes. I am staying in the Tirta Ening residence in a COMO Shambhala suite. Just had a late lunch from the raw food menu that was delicious!
Signing off now, a very happy Stella x
View from my Suite!


Like this? Check out our luxury COMO Shambhala Holidays
My living room!

No comments: